? ??????????????Punk Princess? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (207 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 15077 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Pink Butterflies? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.5 (109 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 6148 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Should the baby...

be helping baby proofing?


Yesterday Gracie decided to get into her 'new toys'...






So I called Chris and said, "IT'S TIME TO BABY PROOF!" He came home and started installing latches so she can't open the cupboards anymore. But Gracie was sitting there making mental notes how to open them. She wouldnt leave his side the whole time. She was even helping operate the drill.






2 comments:

Jaimie said...

Those are the best kinds of toys, lol...she's so cute! I absolutely LOVE those pics of her and Chris:) She's such a good little student.

hisbelovedlizc said...

I think she needs her own cupboard with tupperware. Better leave the plastic bags locked up though!