? ??????????????Punk Princess? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (207 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 15077 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Pink Butterflies? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.5 (109 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 6148 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, November 3, 2008

Church...?

For months now I've been contemplating on going to Church...

I really want Gracie to grow up going to Church and having God in her life as well as ours.

So I've talked to Chris about it, and he wants to go also.

Now, its just a matter of which Church to attend....?

1 comments:

hisbelovedlizc said...

PTL !
Of course my response to this is YES, and I would love to see you where I go so I could see and show off my Granddaughter! But, I do know of others in the area that are excellent churches, and would be glad to 'show you around'.