? ??????????????Punk Princess? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (207 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 15077 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Pink Butterflies? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.5 (109 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 6148 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Do you have an Addiction??

So lately I find myself obsessing over taking pictures...

Gracie is my new little model!
Ever since she was born, I haven't seem to put the camera down.

It's like an addiction!

LOTS AND LOTS of pictures in this Campbell house!

2085 to be EXACT!

People think I'm nuts.... especially because she only 3.5 months old!

I HAVE to have the camera within an arms reach from me at all times.... you NEVER know what kinda AMAZING thing she's going to do.... or what PRECIOUS smile she's going to give :-)





















3 comments:

Jaimie said...

You ARE the paparazzi!!!

Jaimie said...

Oh...and welcome to your NEW blogging addiction:)

hisbelovedlizc said...

Good thing she's caught on to posing! Looking forward to future posts.