? ??????????????Punk Princess? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (207 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 15077 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Pink Butterflies? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.5 (109 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 6148 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, November 3, 2008

Gracie's 1st Halloween!!

Halloween was pretty low-kay this year, minus the all the outfits that My aunt's had bought for her.

Of course they all wanted pictures in the outfits, they bought.... and I just knew Gracie wasnt going to like it.... So I bite the bullet and made a day of it!
For Halloween Gracie was a DUCK, but besides that.... she was a:

CAT

SCARY GHOST


PUMPKIN


AND HER DUCKY COSTUME!



Although she didn't do any Trick-or-Treating we did 'walk' (stroller) around with her cousin. I'm sure we'll have more fun next year :-)

0 comments: