Lately, I have been watching Ghost Hunters on T.V. at night. I'm so intrigued by it! I've never seen a ghost, and the thought of seeing one gives me chills, but such a thrill, UNTIL IT HAPPENED!!!
Yesterday morning I was sitting in the living room feeding Gracie, and all of a sudden I heard a LOUD man's voice, as if he was sitting next to me! I couldnt make out what was said though. Immeditatly I turned towards the TV, and Radio. Both we're turned off! But what caught my eye was the equalizer, it was MOVING! That wont move unless the TV or Radio is on.
THEN!
I was in the kitchen boiling eggs, and went to the cupboard to get a new jug of juice out. I opened it and poured a glass, after drinking, I knew I only had a tiny bit left in it to cover the bottom of the glass. I turned to stir the eggs and when I turned to grab the glass, IT WAS FULL!! I KNOW I didnt pour more juice, I even checked the fridge to make sure. And I KNOW because I had JUST opened it and knew how much was left!
Now I'm FREAKING OUT that theres a ghost in my house! But AT LEAST 'he' is friendly enough to pour me more juice!
Thursday, November 6, 2008
There's A Ghost In My House!!
Posted by Kaylah Jo at 10:25 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment